IndiaDivine.org

about krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

may i ask a question? please do not get offended whith this, why we need to serve krishna? he is the supreme, so he must not need any ones petty services, we offer food to him but does krishna taste it? does he require this material food? he must not because he is not made of material things right?

please save me prabhu i am getting trapped in this kind of nonsence questions, please direct me on the correct path and correct thinking attitude

Haribol

prahlad

Its true prabhu we must love krishna, we love him for the sake of his blessings but it goes against true love isn't it is offence? so how we should we will have intuitive love for krishna, how we need to convince and rule the mind? and get the obsolute knowledge?

Haribol

prahlad

the answers above have been very nicely put.

Another point is, what kind of relationship do you want with the Supreme? Mayavadis wish to merge with the impersonal Brahman - so there, there is no service or any reciprocation of feelings. We find this sort of liberation to be a hellish.

So, the reason to serve the Lord is show Him your feelings, and the best part is - the Lord will reciprocate His feelings for you!! If you take one step towards Krishna, He will take ten towards you.

Haribol

is the word 'serve.' You don't serve him as you do a human master who demands much from you. In Krishna's case, it is different. You just love him and out of that love, surrender your ahankar and let Krishna perform his lila using you as a channel.

That's real service, to let krishna perform his lila. As you can see, it is not as if you 'do' something to please or serve him. You do nothing. You just love him, you surrender to him. That's real enjoyment, to do *nothing* so that Krishna can act through you. You serve him by doing nothing and enjoying his lila.