IndiaDivine.org

Presenting ShreeKrishnasharanashtakam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sarvasadhanahinasya Paradhinasya Sarvataha Papaminasya Hinasya Shree Krishna Sharanamama Without any kind of means,defeated in every way, Full evil and pitiful, that is me. Shree Krishna is my saviour. Sansarsukh Samprapti Sanmukhasya Visheshtaha Bahirmukhasya Statam Shree Krishna Sharanamama Most importantly, I have been facing myself towards worldly pleasures and leaving aside god, I was always involved in irrelevant/unholy acts of life. I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Sadha Vishayakamsya Deharamasya Sarvtha Dusht Svabhav Vamasya. Shree Krishna SharanamamaAlways wanting subjective involvement, In all ways engrossed in bodily pleasures. With evil natured stubbornness, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Sansar Sarpadrashtasya Dharmabhrashtasya Durmate Loukik Prapti-Kashtasya Shree Krishna SharanamamaHe who is bitten by the dreaded worldly (pleasures) snake,Who is unholy, and evil minded. Who works hard for materialistic pleasures, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Vismritsviyadharmasya Karmamohitchetasyaha Swaroopgyanashoonasya Shree Krishna SharanamamaHe who has forgotten his Religion(righteousness), who is engrossed in worldly acts, who does not have knowledge of his Presiding deity (could also mean true identity), I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Sansar Sindhumagnasya Magnabhavasya Drushkrute Durbhavlagnamansaha Shree Krishna SharanamamaHe who is drowned in the Pleasures (Worldly) ocean, who has been made devoid of god and godliness, who performs evil acts and evil at heart. I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Vivekdhairyabhkyadhi Rahitasya Visheshtaha Virudhakarnasakte Shree Krishna SharanamamaMost importantly, he who is devoid of Wisdom, resolution, Devotion etc., Who is adept at and involved in rebellious acts, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Vishyakrantdehasya Vaibhukyahyatsanmatehe Indriyashrvagruhitasya Shree Krishna SharanamamaHe who is surrounded by subjective-ness, Who has lost his sense of righteous thinking, having turned away from God, Who is under the control of sensually oriented horses, I am such a person. Shree Krishna is my savior Chetadrushtakapaten Hyetdrktarthabhavnat Nijacharyapadambhod Sevako denyamapnuyatHe who recites this The Shreekrishnasharnashtakam, who is of above qualities. May he who is under the Guidance of, under the lotus feet of his Acharya too attain Godliness.