IndiaDivine.org

may we forgive ourselfs? or are we playing for God then?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Haribol- as I am very conditioned-- I make offenses towards others ( the worst offense there is!!!!)- and I feel very sorry for that, and I feel somehow sick of it ( instant karma doesnt exist but it feels like it does exist) as I feel really bad afterwoords and can not believe myself that my behaviour is like this-

I really want to better my life and not think in terms of envyness and jalousy about others, or when someone wasnt nice towards me that I speak about it with others...thats soo much on the ego platorm...

it couses frustration and it disturbing in devotional life-as I do not want to behave like that anymore but its following me and I can not forget that I did these things!

are we allowed to forive ourselfs as well?

I really feel horrible about things I thought and sad I am carrying it with me as a bitter tast towards myself...

how can I continue? - I mean not doing it anymore is abvious but and what else..I really want to feel peacefull as now I am way to angry at myself and its going on for a long long time...and selfhate it sneaking in !

an unquallified but willing to become servant!

thanks for reading this mental stuff!

a offender

stop feeling guilty. We all make mistakes. Make no effort to change things. Instead, pray to Krishna to protect you from making similar mistakes in the future. Personal effort could make matters worse. So does self-pity. Surrender to Krishna, depend on him alone. Do not rely on personal effort.

Do not rely on personal effort?

Are you a fool.

There is a saying no effort no luck.

Guilt is a wateful thought. Just try not to continue to make the same mistake or then you become a fool.

I agree with Dvaitin

Iam exactly like the original poster.I thought i was reading my own character.

However, i feel i have changed for the good from the past, not by personal efforts, my only effort was to ask Guru and Krishna for help. Thats all.

The rest did change.

Iam not saying iam pure or changed 100%, i still have loads of impurity inside me but surely asking for Guru's and Krishna's mercy is the right way to go and

DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF....remember

WE ARE LEARNING and while LEARNING we will make MISTAKES

and THAT IS OK!!

Just........everytime you make the same unavoidable mistakes, think of Guru and Krishna and ask for mercy!

This will 100% work!

Haribol!

anand

Thank you very much for putting the effort -giving me an explanation and advices- --I will try to get these wise words to become a good habbit and way of a KC life ...

Hare Krishna!!!!!