IndiaDivine.org

gambling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

haribol,

It has took me years to abandon my gambling addiction, and this was only through the grace of lord Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

Do people realize about this evil which penetrates the world today?

Hare Krishna!

This type of Evil is one of the worst..

Whilst still at College in London (Around this time 3 years ago) I was working part-time in a Pub in London and when I was not working I developed the nasty habit of playing fruit machines, sometimes piling in up to £100 a time. My friends would play them and I kept saying to myself this was one thing that never interested me...But eventually it did, after boredom would sink in when the pub was quiet.Id platy them but I lost far too much than what I actually won...Although hard gambling does'nt interest me, I know people are highly addicted to this and trust me it ruins lives...Im just thankful to Krishna that the pub closed down and I was made redundant otherwise I dont think I would ever have stopped!

Now, even when I see a fruit machine I feel nothing...Although I wish I am also able to kick my remaining bad habits some time soon.

Haribol

Dillon

My brother is a serious gambler.

He lost his wife and kids, shop he owned closed down, and all his hard earned money is all gone.

He got a job after the shop closed down and he got fired as they found out about him.