IndiaDivine.org

break of marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear devotees-

all glories unto Srila Prabhupada, I offer my obeisances untu him.

I am writting this as I am so shocked lately, as I see some of my devotee friends who are married ( in front of the fire) breaking !! somethimes there are children somethimes not, even though I find it so terrible to see them suffering so much- I really thought that as long as a marraige is vedic and there is a Guru and so on...relationships would last for long- sorry I am perhaps tooo-romantic that I do not understand that difficulties in marraige will always be there...especially in this age-

and is it that in ISKCON people marry to soon? please forgive me if I make an offence but I see that bramacaries and bramacarinies get married without even having close contact or some time to associate together.

...it makes me soo sad as I see them suffering-

also couples who were married since many years...

I do not want to see them unhappy together but also not uhappy when they are not together-should we all be more carefull before entering in to a houshold life...

what will be the result if you break the vow ( that one makes while getting married) ??

I scares me and really and keeps me in mind that this bramacariny life that I am having now is save for me.

on the other hand, somethings things do not work out and are distructive for a devotional life, I do not believe that Krishna wants us to see unhappy and therefor I do understand that people somethimes break,,,but is makes me soo sad espeacially when people were like my examples --

how to place those sad happings??

• 4 weeks later...

Hare Krishna

The break of marriage or so called divorce emerged from the west. And its a . that Indians have decided to blindly follow it. You can not break a relation like marriage by filing a suit in court & signing some papers. The marriage is most sacred ceremony wherein the the couple agrees to stay together in times of happiness as well as distress, in the presence of Agni Devtaa. In case the wife is not happy with her husband she must not be given rights for divorce, she must accept it as a part of her Karma & shoould continue serving her Husband as serving Husband is like serving Lord Narayana.

Hare Krishna