IndiaDivine.org

I used to eat meat....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Non Vedic Religions are as follows :

1) Hinduism (it is not exactly vedic, but a deviation from vedic dharma. In technical language, it is called Asuri Varnashrama Dharma).

2) Islam (It was founded by Mohammed under the order of the Lord, and it encourages meat eating for those who have a tremendous desire to do so).

3) Christianity (Though it has many similarities with Vedic dharma, it has been degraded because Chrisitians eat meat, and they do not find it sinful. They think that animals are meant to be eaten by them.They reject the "Thou Shalt Not Kill" commandment. They also seem to have the misconception that Jesus Christ was the ONE AND ONLY son of God.Also, they seem to have the misconception that weekdays are meant for sinful activites and weekends are meant to go to church and confess to Christ to forgive them, so that they can repeat those same activites in the next weekdays.)

4) Buddhism (It was founded by Lord Buddha, who is an incarnation of Krishna. When the people of India started slaughtering animals by misinterpreting the Vedic rituals, Lord Buddha appeared. He declared the Vedic scriptures to be false and started his own religion. Thus, the people in general gave up the Vedic Dharma and took up Buddhism. In this way, Lord Buddha prevented them from committing further sinful activities in the name of Vedic Dharma.)

These are four religions which are not exactly vedic. All these religions are also lacking disciplic successions. Hence, they are becoming degraded over time...

"2) Islam (It was founded by Mohammed under the order of the Lord, and it encourages meat eating for those who have a tremendous desire to do so)."

In the Bhavisya Purana it says that Musulman are corrupters of religion, Mohammad was an incarnation of tripura Demon. Islam is a DEMONIC religion.

The thread has changed subject all of the sudden. I was asking the Question - I have eaten meat in the past...

Is there anything I can do to make up for this? do the scriptures say anything about this?

"I have eaten meat in the past..."

Don't worry about it and just progress into spiritual life now.

Offer water or leaf or vegi food to Lord Krishna everyday, also read the Bhagavad-gita everyday, chant also. These activities will purify and burn to ashes the sins of your past. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita.

You can listen to the Bhagavad-gita at www.gitamrta.org