IndiaDivine.org

rascals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the most of you are rascals here.. arrogant and hatefull and making a show of being Vaisnavas.. look at your hatred towards gay people and muslims, is this how Sríla Prabhupada whant it to be? shame on you!!

Hari bol!

Govinda Das

Hare Krishna.

It's only a few who are hatefull towards gays and not most.

As for the Muslims, it's they who are hatefull of anything non-islamic. You should go to a Muslim country and try to chant on the street, you will be halled. So who is hateful, we or them?

It's a god given right to practice any religion, but they are against this.

this is true, still Srí Krsna Caitanyas orders and prophesy is clear.. yes sum of them may be resentfull against other religion, but that is sadly those who are demoniac in their behaviour.. the sufis follow the Qúran strictly and do NOT kil1!

you cant change their resenfullness with being resentfull yourself, to be pure in heart and call our Lord, Srí Krsna, they may be blessed to! Haridasa was a muslim first, and by the Grace of Srí Krsna Caitanya he was saved!!

Govinda Das

The main reason why the Christians and Muslims kill is because of their scriptures. The Bible and Koran both say animals are food.

So if a Muslim is vegetarian, then he is not following the Koran, this not a pure Muslim. In fact very fortunate.

"yes sum of them may be resentfull against other religion"

This is not true, they are all the same. You should read the koran and decide who is hateful.

I would quote some verses from the Koran, but the moderator will remove them as it would ignite the Muslims more.

I can't believe how ignorant people are in the world.

They have a history if invasion, forced conversions, and terrorism and they still people say they are all not the same, or that their religion is of peace.

The two main things about them is that they are ALL ONE, and they ALL have ONE AIM. To take over the world.

read more my friends.. this thaughts u have arent supported by senior Vaisnavas or Sríla Prabhupada..

and muslims who follow the inner teaching of Islam is called sufis, Tasawwuf.. read the whole Qúran, as it is meant to be read.. u got different schools in Islam, the wahabis is for terrorism for exampel..

u may belief and mental speculate in what u whant, ignorance is bliss.. sorry that u cant read what I wright..

1. sufis dont kill because Al-Qúran teaches that ALL creatures are Alla´s children

read more and stop being like angry roosters..

The question is NOT what defines a Muslim or what REAL Muslims follow etc. etc. Chant "ALLAH" in a Hindu/Non-muslim country and tell us of the consequences. Try to chant "KRishna" in a Muslim country and inform us of the consequences. Let's compare the two 'consequences' and then decide who's hateful and who's not, rather than making blanket statements. Thank you.

thats is correct, but still you have thoose who are sinfull and not follow the Scripture, is says clearly that all are accepted to follow their religion! look att the Quran forum..

"It's only a few who are hatefull towards gays and not most."

ok, so there are "Vaisnavas" here that are hatefull? what a bogus site this must be if their are Vaisnavas thats hates hehe.. I can guess that the majority of the haters here are from India and are in their 20-25, are im right? I agree, only rascals here

You are the rascal.

As Krishna said to Arjuna, "Fight!".

We shall protect our Dharma. If you want to be swallowed into the world of Islam then do so.

You do no follow Krishna Consiousness, you believe in Coward Consiousness.