IndiaDivine.org

sorry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

im a stupid devote with a stupid question. If their are inhabitants on the moon for example, why can´t we see them in a telescope? we can see with glasses that enhance our sight, the same a telescope work, and yet the moon is a dead rock. are they invisible there?

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

The inhabitants of moon have a body suitable for the moon atmosphere just like we have a body suiting earth planet. In the Srimad Bhagavatam (not sure the verse) it states that inhabitants of sun have firey body, makes sense as the sun is a hot planet.

Whether we can see them or not, the scriptures (again not sure the verse), that they are subtle beings. As they are subtle, they cannot be seen with our naked material eyes or for that matter, even with a modern day telescope. In other words, our science has not advanced enough to see these subtle beings with aid of an artificial gadget.

Haribol!

anand

i think also when them a talking about the people living on the sun, is the same here. so u say If can we see that jivatmas like with telescope...? bwell, i sugest that they boddies are from plannetary spheres, like when some cel or life principle there can live in the gas or in the ether... so them boddies are seem to that, the moon plannet i think defers from the moon satelite - rock-like.

Although share the same position maybe with this plannet - am not shure at all bettah read.

Even so, the telescope may amplie some image thousands and hundred times, but the spirit sparcle is even seen there more diminute than an athom like. so you could then say that if posible with the microscope. but is not, like that.

the planetary sphere there just continue to be on the boddy , and fisical boddies are just like that in this earth your body returns to the earth here and there...i think so, for example when you turn view to the moon with the Telescope thousands etc, times you will only see and chek if u want merly you could see in there. just dust.. dust flotting on ungravitational space, or atracted to the grabitational plannetary sphere.. etc, i think thats all but with the micro machines like is just the same.

may be one could see just the tinny likkal rocks there....

aum.. yes.

I think so. better know have a read

but when Sríla Prabhupada got the question if he believd in the mmon landing he said, where is the evedence? and he asked if they could see any houses and so forth, and they answered no, and he said, good, then they havent been on the moon, the u could see them in a telescope? or the houses there?

Cause thy are invisible. lol

No but serisouly, you can't. Many things we can't see. What are eyes anyway? Gateway to the mind right? What is the mind? What is the intelligence? Devotees says we need to purify it. Then we can 'see'. hare krishna..

What is purification? Getting rid of Karma, Jnana. Then what happens? You realize who YOU are.

Who am I? 'Jivera svarupa haya nityere krsna dasa'

:: I am an eternal servant of krsna::

How do I get to this point? YOU ARE NOT THIS BODY, you have a soul. First point, your a soul. www.vedabase.net