IndiaDivine.org

Protecting Cows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Another mission we have to drive is protecting cows. I am not sure if you all know that Supreme Court of India, has announced that, killing cows, eating meat of cows is completely illegal. Although all states do not implement this law except Rajasthan & Gujarat ??.. It hurts to see cows eating plastic carry bags, papers, it’s really sad.

So what we can do is, if any food remains from your Tiffin or at home, please don’t throw them in dust bin’s, instead please offer it to cow. And feel you are offering food to 33crore dieties. You can as well prepare little extra for them. If you see cows wondering in your areas please do this & also encourage this to others & spread a word by mouth to your neighbours.

Hare Krishna.

How they were happy, the inhabitants of Vrndavana with Krsna and living and cows. That I want to introduce. At any cost do it and... Don't bother about big, big buildings. It is not required. Useless waste of time. Produce. Make the whole field green. See that. Then whole economic question solved. Then you eat sumptuous. Eat sumptuously. The animal is happy. The animal even does not give milk; let them eat and pass stool and urine. That is welcome. After all, eating, they will pass stool. So that is beneficial, not that simple milk is beneficial. Even the stool is beneficial. Therefore I am asking so much here and..., "Farm, farm, farm, farm..." That is not my program--Krsna's program. Annad bhavanti bhutani. Produce greenness everywhere, everywhere. Vrndavana. It is not this motorcar civilization.