IndiaDivine.org

Radha Krsna arca vigraha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Haribol /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am currently worshipping the picture form of Sri Sri Radha Gokulananda, (well actually they are cutout picture forms so they stand up by themselves) and I worship them as deities. I perform arati to them once a day (Gaura arti) and play Mangala arti to them in the morning. I also offer fruit, flowers, incense, garlands, tulasi leaves, etc to them, so generally the standard of worship is quite high. I wash them with water once a week (wipe them with water) although dry wipe them everyday. I would like to know, as I have exams in the near future, the standard of worship doesnt have to be very high in their picture forms does it? As right now, I am under pressure with time, although make special effort to listen to online lectures and chant my rounds daily. Is there anything I am missing out, or anything unessacary. I would like to know the essentials that I need, (I wake them every morning, and put them to sleep at night, after an offering of hot sweet milk). I also decorate them profusley on festival days.

Haribol!

any comments or advice would be MUCH appreciated.

Please accept my most humble obeisances

All glories unto Srila Prahupada!

ps, I also have picture forms of Sita Rama Laxman Hanuman, Nrsingha, Radhe Shyam, Makhan Cora, and Sri Panca Tattva on my altar.

Haribol /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

You obviously are doing a good job maintaining the devotees.I suggest you email anybody from a temple who actually do this as it would be authentic.

If you have access to any temple, then you can directly seek advice from them if not just email any temple near you and ask this question.

It would be useful!

Haribol!

anand