IndiaDivine.org

Lord Nityanandas Appearance day.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna all!

I was just wondering if the appearance of Lord Nityananda can also be seen as an extended celebration for other bro's of the Lord for different Lilas? Like is it ok to see today also as the day Lord Balaram appeared of whether Sri Laxman ji appeared?

Happy birthday Lord Nityananda! Please continue to bestow us with your mercy and help us get out misieries by instructing us through guru. Obesisances unto you O beautiful Lord!

Jai Nitai

Hare Krishna

Hare Krsna! All Glories to Sri Nitai, the most magnificent.

As regards extended birthdays, I suppose you could view it thus.....you could also celebrate Balaram Jayanti today if you wish.

But the main point I feel, is why wait for such days only? As Srila Prabhupada says, for a pure devotee, feasting on Krsna Prasadam is as important as other aspects of devotional service. So every day is Krsnas birthday!

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

Happy Birthday Sri Nityananda Prabhu! All glories to Guaranga and Nitai. I offer my humble obeisances unto you.

Please bless everyone with your mercy so we can spread the glory of Krishna and make Srila Prabhupada happy!

Haribol!

anand