IndiaDivine.org

Krishna's Origin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari-bol

Can anybody help with this question, i know Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead, and it is our life's goal to serve him and ultimately return to the topmost spirtual platform Golukvrindavan, but in our vast vedic scriptures, and many many impowered Mahrajs has anybody ever come across any information, or anything where Krishna says anything about where he is originally from? I mean i know you can't place material logic to spirtual knowledge but at one point Krishna must have been alone before any spiritual creation, or materialistic creation, does it say anywhere what happened before that, i mean was he sitting somewhere alone, who made that place where he was?, or is there more to it??

Does anybody have any information?? am i alone in my thoughts about this or has anybody else thought about this??

No offence to anybody please forgive me

Hare-Krishna

Hare Krishna!

I am not sure we can say it or see it the way you are describing.

You are asking what was Krishna's position before everything happened. Was he alone?

In the spiritual realm....time is conspicous by its absence which means there is no point where He was alone. Since you talk about before and after, you invariably come to the topic of time. But, time as we know it, is not even there in the spiritual realm.

So the answer cannot be viewed from a materialistic perspective 'cos seeing God before creation after creation is all same...cos everything is eternal...meaning NO TIME..so actually even now....everything is happening..in the spiritual realm.

This is my understanding!

Haribol!

anand

"or anything where Krishna says anything about where he is originally from?"

You asked where Krishna is from. If Krishna has an origin other then Himself He would not be God. He would not be the cause of all causes because he came from another source. Your question arise from looking at the spiritual realm in a linear fashion, like in terms of past and future, however this does not apply to the spiritual realm where everything is eternal. Trying to assess this with our "tiny brain" and limited intellect is impossible.

Krishna is the origin of all, He has no other origin and He is the cause of all causes. We cannot understand this because of our material position and trying to measure Krishna from a materialistic point of view is pointless.

Just focus on establishing a loving relationship with Krishna, that is all that matters.

Haribol!

so what your saying is that Krishna is age-less, and so therefore am i right in assuming that our souls are also age-less, or maybe the age of our souls can be determined only by the number of years we have spent in the material creation on the various different planets??

Haribol

Consider the time we spend in the material world is considered to be a blink of an eye in the spiritual world, it's not measurable. Krishna and the living entities have existed enternally.