IndiaDivine.org

to be a real devotee?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare krishna

I am a devotee of krishna right from my childhood-firmly believed in him and also have a feeling that he does respond--but some times i act as if i dont trust him anymore--i dont have any friends---believed that krishna would take care of me----but still in some circumstances ,i desire some human company---is it wrong?---is it possible for a krishna devotee to survive just meditating on him

I do believe he is always with me----then why that i always feel lonely and alone---is it because i am not a true devotee---my circumstances are such that there are lots of pressure to forget krishna and resort to other religions

Even when my heart breaks seeing people being brainwashed against krishna,i have kept away from it----then why this doubt?-----Does krishna ever come in person before mere humans--and be their friend and lord

I understand how you feel. I distance myself from nonbelievers also, which leaves me with no friends. I find myself lonely many times, but I guess it is just a blessing. More time to chant and meditate I guess. Afterall, what is the use of friendship if it will not bring us closer to Krishna.

Try to go the temple and associate with devotees. Just go in and do some service on a regular basis (cooking, cleaning, etc.) I'm sure you will meet some nice devotees to spend time with.

Ask Krishna for the "right" friendships, and I'm sure he will keep you in good company. And who knows, maybe Krishna wants you for Himself...He may want you to accept Him as your one true friend.

Don't be disheartened....Hare Krishna

It's quite alright.....It is good that you have this connection with the diety (not IDOL). But don't force yourself to visualize the diety speaking to you.

Just be humble and chant...chant...and chant some more.

Hare Krishna