IndiaDivine.org

Gopal mantra arcana.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was so interested seence i get to know this japa mantra for GopalKumar, that was given to him by his Guru.. in that way on the Brhad Bhagavatamritam... I was hopping if any bhagat could most of it make for me aa clear translation or so ever for me to understand this in depht.

Is this;

sri Krsna gopal Hare Mukunda

govinda he nanda-kisora Krsna

*** ha sri-yasoda-tamaya prasida

sri-ballavi-jivana radhikesha

*** (on this episode Gopa Kumar was told to be doing his mantra-japa enfazising on this strofe)..ha sri yasoda-tamaya prasida.

I will kindly check for further argues about what does this mean to be the japa??

all right.

i mean to say a sanskrit translation, about.

and it is given throughout him becouse of not knowing about the chanting all about.. or for gopa-kumar ignoring other transcendental arcanas as the others bhaktas and thing..

In that ´you know about what´ book, i was told the same.. it is a japa mantra for Kumar..

I did just wanted to know a sound translation if there is so, having the same aproach many thanxs !

Hi.. !

Anyone can help me out in this??

I just wanted to know from A.C´s Disciples what does the transliteration exactly mean.. any one help me??

MAnythankz & Hare Krsna !