IndiaDivine.org

UG's greatness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

UG Krishnamurti was a bitter old man, who used to spew venom on just about everybody. He had no orginality, he simply repeated what J Krishnamurti said like a parrot, yet savagely criticized him as well!!! He was one weird fellow, a stupid man that aped JK to the last letter. And he has followers, just imagine how stupid people are! He is very clever and says he doesn't need followers, which is exactly why people throng around him JUST FOR CURIOSITY, it is human nature. How easily he has fooled ppl by saying he is against gurus, using it as a technique to lure people with his anti-guru stance!!!

-U.G does not have a temple like gurus or any religion.

-He does not wear something that other people has to wear or symbols or anything.

-He does not collect money for any purpous of his, to get something he want the world or us to get/have.

-He does not invite people to come and talk to him. Sometimes he tell people to go away, cause he can see that they keep him as some "god" or a teacher.

-He does not claim that he is right, cause he simply want you to think for yourself and not listen to anyone. He is trying to knock of what he is saying, in order for you to stand up for what you and yourself think, not what someone else told you. As he keep saying "I know nothing".

-He is simply free from all.

-There are lotes of other people like U.G. He is not the only one with words like that.

I don't think that all U.G is saying is right ot true, but he did free me from lotes of things that created the world around me. A world that became less importan then my illusions. How can I take care of the world if an illusion is more importan to me?

Kiss the ground, the grass. Hug a tree, cause that is the miracle I can see as you can see it too. It is more real then any illusion. Eaven our mind is more real then God. Am I wrong? Maybe I am, cause I am only me and that's it =)

Peace you all =)

Eaven our mind is more real then God. Am I wrong? Maybe I am, cause I am only me and that's it =)

<<so why are you preaching it repeateadly to us you theory? you are only you, you say that maybe you're wrong, there's no truth if not in our mind.. so why are you attempting to influence my mind with your mind? what's the use?

Kiss the ground, the grass. Hug a tree, cause that is the miracle I can see as you can see it too. It is more real then any illusion.

>>>so if speak to us is an illusion and to kiss the ground is the best thing to do, shut off the computer and go to do it, do not speak with us.. what's the use? do what you preach and recommend

""Eaven our mind is more real then God. Am I wrong? Maybe I am, cause I am only me and that's it =)""

so why are you preaching it repeateadly to us you theory? you are only you, you say that maybe you're wrong, there's no truth if not in our mind.. so why are you attempting to influence my mind with your mind? what's the use?

""Kiss the ground, the grass. Hug a tree, cause that is the miracle I can see as you can see it too. It is more real then any illusion.""

so if speak to us is an illusion and to kiss the ground is the best thing to do, shut off the computer and go to do it, do not speak with us.. what's the use? do what you preach and recommend

• 10 months later...

Forgive each other. Because you are all as blind as those you admire so much. (Shame you won't be able to see that...)

Hey folks, only kidding. Whatever you do, don't try to REALLY see anything that motivates you. Keep focusing on what apparently motivated or motivates JK & UGK. Do go on with your wise & righteous spoutings. Correctness, competition & conflict is naturally written into you. Don't spoil all that. Perhaps you'll win a prize.