IndiaDivine.org

Amazing Naadi Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Posted by Kiran Nair, Calcutta

Hello

These Naadi astrologers are absolutely amazing . I was not a beliver in any form of astrolgy . When a business acsscociate in Hyderabad (I am staying at Calcutta) narrated this science of Naadi Astrology , I sort of ridiculed him . Six months later I came to Hyderabad and I reluctantly agreed to visit the Naadi Reader . Nothing came up and my conviction about this science being a hoax hardened. Two months later I again visited Hyderabad and still no leaf.

In March 02 I was on a holiday with my wife to Hyderabad . We vsited the reader again and this time I was able to get mine and my family members leaves . The readings were accurate .I am now a firm believer in this science as our life has to be pre written or else I cannot explain how the reader came to know about my self,wifes parentage (who is a Bengali) , daughter about current issues which only we could have known . Anbody else not even my business associate had a clue as to my family . I did not give any hint or suggested replies to huis queriews . Its amazing how from a finger print, the readers are able to (amongst crores of leaves) come up with my exact leaf.In fact I cam to know about some family matters which I was not aware of and had to get it verified later .

My reader is located at Hyderabad

Kiran Nair

Calcutta

kirannair@vsnl.net

Kiran Nair

Calcutta

kirannair@vsnl.netKiran Nair

Calcutta

Calcutta

Calcutta