IndiaDivine.org

Sanskrit & Siddham translation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have several questions:

1. Is there a good site where I can type in an english word and find the Sanskrit and/or Siddham translation?

2. I am especially interested in having my name "Nick Anderson" & my profession "Tattoo Artist" translated into Siddham/Bonji. But I would also like to have them, and the word "Namaste", written in Sanskrit as well. Would someone on here be so kind as to help me with the translations?

3. As a tattoo artist, specializing in Japanese, Tibetan & Hindu style designs, I would like to see some design sheets available with accurate translations of English words in Sanskrit and in Siddham/Bonji. If there is anyone who reads this that would be interested in assisting me with a project like this, I hope you will contact me. My email address is nick@bodyadorned.com. You can check out my website: www.bodyadorned.com to learn more about me.

I really hope that someone can help me with the translations of my name, proffession and "Namaste"- I would sure appreciate it!!!

I will check back over the coming days to see if anyone posts in here; but feel free toemail me if you have comments about my post or if you are willing to help.