IndiaDivine.org

Palm Reading - Fate Line

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, some questions about fateline.

My Fate line,rising from the base of the

palm it ended in touching the middle finger..before ending it splited in to three differnt lines( like thrishula)and all lines are moving upwords to middle finger, middle line has touched the middle finger.

And in middle of the fateline There is a mark like word "W"

and also one triangular,and just above from the base a star like mark is there .please let me know what these signs means.

It will be very helpful if anyone will give detail description of the meaning of my fate line.

Fate is not in your hand but in your past action that is your past karma. Your present life is destined by your pasr karma. Changes would only happen if you devote your life to God. Other wise it would be caording to what has been destined. But do not worry you wil discover what is in store for you as you move on in life. Whatever happens be contended and be on the positive side.

Guest guest

The lines change based on the events and your thoughts.

The lines appear and disappear. Photocopy your hand now and photocopy it six months from now, the lines would have changed.

I think your Dasa Bhukti and planetary positions are more reliable indicators.

There should be no serious problems. As long as your fate line is not forked you are heading in the right direction but it all depands on your mindset. Lines will change according to your thoughts and ambitions. Without seeing your palm no one can tell for sure how it is focused. Your past karma too plays a part on how you decide your life and lines will appear according to your thoughts. I suggest you read Cherio's Palm reading. Most of his analysis are accurate. But do not worry so much although our life is destined according to our past karmas but devoting your time and energy to seva and prayers could change certain bad effects and escape from serious problems.