IndiaDivine.org

Defender's of Srila Prabhupada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest : Some of you HK's like Gaura_Dasa and Haripriya are pathetic. Whenever ligitimate criticism is put against Prabhupada even by Vaishnavas you delete it, so you can keep your own flock sunk in ignorance.

Gaura dasa : It is our duty , as defenders of Lord Krsna's pure devotee, Srila Prabnhupada, to ignore or silence the envious non-legitimate remarks against him. We are printing your rantings here aren't we, but still you are very expert to criticise and find fault. You can never be happy with us, because you are not happy with yourself.

Guest :Yet you talk about defeating others philosophically. You guys simply can't take it. I'd have alot more respect for Ramanuja and Madhva than I would Prabhupada as they have done the most to promote Sri Krishnas true teachings.

Gaura dasa : WE tolerate and have to process the criticism of people like you every day. Even Madhva and Ramanuja did not travel around the world to give Caitanya Mahaprabhu's message, and even in India they did not teach this hihest expression of bhakti, so you are incoreect again in your aanlysis.

"have his tounge cut out"

A bit like Islam isn't it?

Gaura : We don't take that as an option but rather try to convince philosophically, or just ignore that person. On the short time that I have visited these forums, I can see it is best not to waste time with people who are not submissive to hearing higher knowledge based on scripture and logical truths, but it can be a good exercise to sharpen one's wits with.

You guys may try to silence us on this board but we will take this criticism elsewhere, where it matters - among the Hindu masses...not a board to promote your own agenda.