IndiaDivine.org

Knowledge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HK do NOT have all knowledge about Krsna, they got a part of it and thats by me good, but HK´s have a tendencey to act high and mighty about being a vaisnava, and calling all else who are are beeing brave to say against all HK´s ignorant and so on!! it must be good to have this to hide behind, like little boys hidding behind mama´s skirt!! Bhudda said not to accept things just because all other say it´s so, I shall do a test with those whom are HK here and we then will se whom is less inteligent, but I believ that the HK´s after this will call me ignorant and so on!! atleast be true unto yourself, that is the only thing I ask of u!!

Without reading on the internet this test shall be done like this; ask yourself, do I dare to take this test, if so, pray directly to Krsna for Him to reveal His Highest Names which is from:

1. Egypt

2. Sumeria

3. Thule

4. The yezidees

And last, is Krsna Satan??

This test is for ur knowledge about His Names outside india, and a test of language!!

If u claim to be good unto others and spread the word about the Lord, u may will do this in his language and legacy!!

And further more to say that america dont have any culture is stupid to say, because america was before it was taken of the xtians, the land of the indians!! And they got culture and knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is the same, regard of time and language, all the shamanic culture is the same, hence they never met each other!!