IndiaDivine.org

Evil gods

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Im not so well rounded in all of the hindu faith, I worship and Love My Father and Lord Govinda in different forms, anyway; in the sumerian, thule and egypt faith we have evil gods that is given power to misled and destroy for people so they think God is dead, Im wondering if there is sumting similar in hinduism!? Dont say demons, for that is a greek word aswell as angel that mean lower servant, deva if u will...

Guest guest

Ive only read the Gita and puranas, they say much about asuras and raksasas, but not about evil gods, the closest is maya whom intangle people in her illusions, but directly cast it away if so Govinda whants

Guest guest

i agree on the oxymoron.. there's not evil gods, when some evil person gets some big power in the universe he's soon chastized by god or devatas

a square centimeter where there's not full control by sri krsna bhagavan does not exist

Guest guest

learn the words u are using, demon is derived from the greek word daemon and has the same meaning as angel, angelos, and that is lower servant...

Guest guest

then u have judged all other religions past and present!! And who the hell are u to judge!? There are religions directly similar to KrsnaGovinda, lets take Tem in old egypt that incarnate himself as Ra to defeat the evil god apep, and in the Asatru religion we got the Thurs and giants that are evil gods, they are not called gods but they do have exactly the same power, and Govinda in form of Odin sends his servents Thor and Tyr to fight them if He doesnt do it Himself!! now I see to things with hindus, the one whom talk that dont know . about anything else then there precius hindu dharma, and those whom look down on every thing thats aint vaisnava or hindu!! this I didnt think of u!! dont be so high and mighty, and dont just accept Vaisnava or whatever when it fits and say that its oxymoron when it dont!!

Guest guest

learn the words u are using, demon is derived from the greek word daemon and has the same meaning as angel, angelos, and that is lower servant...

if you do not say to us that you want to make some ethymological research it is obvious that we use the term in the normal way

if you translate demon with a-sura (=not saint) there's no asuric sura (.. oxymoron)

if you translate demon with angel... angel means messenger, and there's many kinds of messengers in the vedas... avataras, gandharvas, apsaras, naradamuni, paramatma, and so on