IndiaDivine.org

GALVA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am so happy to GALVA and Krsna for this website. It's hard for people who are heterosexual to understand why this website is so important. When you are gay, society shones you, you feel alone and some times you need to talk with other people who understand you. All people think about is the sexual act. Being Gay has nothing to do with this. People who are gay, are people first, who want to love and be loved just like everyone else. Some of us want to live celibate lives and some of us want to live with our life partners and practice Krisna Consciousness. Krsna created all of us on the planet and it is not for any of us to judge one another. We are all brought up in different societies and different ways of seeing things. I have been brought up in Catholic Ireland and I am accepted as a woman who is gay. But if people were to know that I was a "Hare Krisna" they would bring me to a psychologist. I know that Krisna brought me and my partner togetheir. We live a very spiritual life. If you do not understand, perhaps ask Krsna to help you. Remember people only fear what they don't understand. Don't let your self be fearful or angry. Many people who are gay are very spiritual and have a different view on life because they have been on the outside of material society. They deserve respect just like everyone else. Treat everyone the same way you would treat yourself. God bless.