IndiaDivine.org

the existance of DINOSAURS and theory of existance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i have two strange questions.

why does no religion address this? for example i think (i may be wrong) but in genesis of the bible it says the world was made in 7 days and god created adam and eve. so where do dinosaurs, who roamed the earth for hundreds of millions of years, fit into it all? in comparison, scientific evolutionary history shows that ancient to modern man has been on the planet for only 2% of the time that dinosaurs have been on the earth. yet no religion makes mention of dinosaurs... ? also could it be that the concept of god is a man made creation which they conjured up as soon as they arrived at the conscious state of "i think therefore i am"..... - long after dinosaurs became extinct?

come to think of it, the planet earth is an insignificant spec in the universe. there is so much we dont understand or dont know. we can barely travel to the next planet. does anyone find it a bit convenient then to assume there is a god since we as humans lack total knowledge of the universe? think about the idea of Time itself. how did it start? where does it end? where did the atoms that created the universe come from? we cant answer this things because we are not capable of understanding them. did anyone stop to think we are thinking of universal creation from a humanly perspective and that we are totally incapable of comprehending anything based on our thinking and knowledge? doesnt it then follow that 'god' could be a man-made invention to deal with such questions? how can anyone know for sure that such an entity exists?

sorry for the random thoughts, just thought id put them out while i was thinking them.