IndiaDivine.org

What you think about this. Dont you think its a miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi guys,

This is something that has happened to me. Almost one year back, i got a dream in which i met a person with whom i never interact generally. (He is in different department in our office ) and in the dream he came to my cubical in the office, gave a file and said "Please review this file". That time when i got up in the morning i thought what stupid is that and how i will meet this guy when he is in different department and i left it there itself. Recently he got shifted to my department and couple of days back, he came to me and gave a file and said "Please review this file". This is the exact situation,location and postion and everything same which i had it in my dream almost a year back. I was litterally shocked.

Now i get a feeling are we all are programmed and what we feel our decissions are actually gods.

This is something these days hunts me alot.

share your opinion.

onec i saw a legless man in dream.

the next day i saw him on TV doing car repair in a garage.

nothing haunts me.

some, very few, can see future at will.

nakul was able to see future, but was bound to not tell it unless asked by a well wisher. so, he chose to suffer on the back of bhima while bhima was rumming around to escale burning laksha griha. finally bhima remembered than nakul know the way, and he asked him. then they escaped.

Guest guest

it doesnt really sound like a miracle. i thought i had posted a reply to this before. maybe thats also deja vu. unless this is your second post about this dream.

but yes, it could either be deja vu or it could be that youve replaced the original person in your dream a year ago with this person that moved to your department subconsiously. to get the true content of a dream, one must write it down IMMEDIATELY after waking up. after that, every remembrance of the dream from then on is distorted a litle at a time, a little bit more every time one rememebrs it. So, to remember such an obscure dream so well, coul easily jujst be your mind filling in data here and there based on real life events happening to you now.

or it was just deja vu