IndiaDivine.org

Truth is never defeated...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You have to love how Europeans so cleverly made Jesus blonde and blue eyed and made more than half the world blinded by it. I don't care about genetics. Any man white or black who walks through areas of the world where Jesus walked is bound to have a serious tan. From what I read he's not a superficial man, which means I don't think it would have mattered to him at all if he lost his white complection(that's if he had one in the first place!)

People should take it easy on Euro brothers and sisters it's not their fault that they came from cold areas of the Earth with no prophets, pagan rituals, the whole area looks dead with no for about 3 to 5 months of the year and not to mention a really bad selection of nature's gifts. You would probably end up like a barbarian as they did and want to consume any form of beauty and goodness you stumbled upon. As well as attempt to conquer and pose it off as your own cultural lineage without true credit to the conquered.For if you give them credit it would take away from the respect you would recieve from any other peoples you choose to conquer and convert and opress under your belt. When you believe in something so long for so many generations you can only be brainwashed into taking the culture or philosophy as your own.

When dealing with these Aryan (Euro) children who just love to say "NO, my daddy said so!" in regards to this rediculous invasion theory, we must treat it as one would handle the topic of Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. Let thier little imaginations play and twist and believe to thier heart's content. While the true parents of these great areas of culture and diversity continue placing goodness under thier trees and pillows. Eventually they will learn, the truth will surface, for truth is never defeated, it will always remain, whether you want to know it or not. God does not appreciate lies and if people want to continue living shrouded by lies then they aren't really following the same religions which they make claim to, are they?

Although absolute truth is an aspect of Krishna,

truth for most people is relative, and we hindus strive to see/realise higher and higher relative truth. Truth by it self is not soemthing that is a live person that can fight or win or act or declare "hey, here i am, the truth. know me."

Truth has to be realized by persons, and acted upon.

Just realizing is not enough.

The court systems are there to find the truth, and sometime they fail too.

Education systems for sciecne and math are to help realize truths, but some theories believed to be true have found to be not universally true.

our enemies want us to forget some truths,

so that we do not act to solve the problems they caused for us since 1000 years and still are causing.

we need to know the truths to solve our problems of all kinds.

one who does not know the truth, cannot succeed.