IndiaDivine.org

Can some one answer this question?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If a person whose position for Planet Jupiter means GURU in Tamil, is not in favourable position is there such thing in vedas that the one who is suffering with unfavourable position of Planet Jupiter has to spent a night with a person who is holding the position of teacher. As far as I know there is no such teaching in Hinduism but according to an Astrologer I met recently he said there is such thing and only by spenting a night with a GURU one can escape from ill fate.Can you please explain this? Thank you

All glories to the All-Attractive Lord!

"If a person whose position for Planet Jupiter means GURU in Tamil, is not in favourable position is there such thing in vedas that the one who is suffering with unfavourable position of Planet Jupiter has to spent a night with a person who is holding the position of teacher?"

What makes you think the Vedas say that?

"As far as I know there is no such teaching in Hinduism but according to an Astrologer I met recently he said there is such thing and only by spenting a night with a GURU one can escape from ill fate."

Tell the Astrologer to show you which scripture and verse he got that from.

"Can you please explain this?"

From what I can gage, this sounds bogus. Either the astrologer you went to is bogus, or you are playing a prank. What does the astrologer mean by 'spend a night with a guru'? First answer that.

Your aspiring servant,