gHari Posted December 10, 2001 Report Posted December 10, 2001 http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_1700000/1700445.stm Quote
Tarun Posted December 10, 2001 Report Posted December 10, 2001 Good one. Refreshing Sufi perspective. There also vegetarian. So why were so busy supporting Taleban with bahukoti laxmi points as recently as July 2001? 9/11 was a long-time well-planned set up. You can hear it in Chainey's chat. You can see it in Bushy's brow. Quote
gHari Posted December 10, 2001 Author Report Posted December 10, 2001 I will be very surprised if it all didn't start back when Sodamn Insane made those threats at the end of Desert Storm. I became very apprehensive when I heard his threats, and through dreams I had felt some guilt and anguish about the bombing of innocents in Bhagdad (dreaming that I was being bombed in my bed, planes thundering over above). I don't know what to do about Palestine and Israel. It is these little girl leaders of proud nations that are causing this whole mess. All over some dirt. Some bloody dirt, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.