IndiaDivine.org

iiYama.com & Yamaha.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Yama, the Lord of Death is mentioned in the Japanese business names of:

iiYama - computer products company

Yamaha - bike and musical instruments company, their logo is like a three sikas, see their website Yamaha.com

There are various Japanese companies with the name Yama per se or mixed with other words.

Haribol

Maybe it is the other way around, maybe Lord Yamaraj is a subsidiary. Maybe Yamaguchis in Hawaii is a store for death supplies. Maybe Fujiyama's in Quito is a film of the Buffalo Rider's exploits.

All glories to the holder of the diamond noose, who stalks me gently and daily.

"Yamaha - bike and musical instruments company, their logo is like a three sikas,

see their website Yamaha.com"

Correction & Apologies, the logo is not three sikas but tilaks, visit Yamaha.com to look at it.

Haribol

I am reminded about the toyota heiress that a sanyassi married because of her money. She wasnt an heiress, and the sanyassi was just a fool.

yamaha makes great keyboards that have potential of being killers of death, provided the right music is played on them.

Their guitars are junk, though, as ibanez makes the best of these. Maybe gHari can help me through tough times if I note that Ibanez, spelled backwards, is zena if you take the last letters off. zena is the correct pronunciation of Xena, that wonder woman of yesterday who was once quite controversial on vaisnava internet channels.

Anyway, we must be low on topics if this one gets the comments.

my name spelled backwards is rama, does that mean anything?

Yes, It means that when a hunter/robber says your name continuously, He'll become Valmiki! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Because, Valmiki (as instructed by Narada Ji) said "mara" (in Hindi it means to kill) or in your case -> "amar" (in Hindi/Sanskrit it means eternal) continously and finally he was able to say "rama" or in your case it becomes "ram"!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

the Yamaha logo actually consists of 3 tuning forks (or tuning prongs), indicating their roots as a manufacturer of musical instruments (Pianos/Organs)

Iiyama makes monitors and other video equipment. Maybe their monitors have 'killer' prices /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...