IndiaDivine.org

changing the nature's law

Rate this topic

Guest guest

instead of saying the soul is small and cannot be measured, the size is specified for the atomic soul. traditional explanation is that it is indicative. but i am wondering if there is any thing particularly significant about the 1/10000 the size of the tip of hair. I first considered that the tip of the hair could be an atom. An atom itself is 4 billionth of a meter. While this is small, 1/10000 of an atom would still give a measure for the atomic soul and that is said to be untrue. So I think the tip of the hair should refer to the smallest sub atomic particle within the atom. Then it would push us to the boundary between matter and energy. Sastras declare that energy itself comes from the soul (brahman). It seems appropriate that there is a spectrum of energy at the boundary of material nature as energy emanates from the soul. Now if we are able to cut through that band of energy, we should be able to get through to the soul. But we may be limited here by the laws of spiritual nature in getting accesss at this level. An attempt to break those laws should have some interesting material results like mass destruction. Is that what brahmAstrA is all about ? Would time behave differently ? And what about space ? Will we able to create universes by attempting to reach our self ? There are five types of pranas that hold the soul. Are these sub atomic in nature too ? Will we be able to change the nature's laws by working from its boundary ?

These are some of the questions that I thought may make an interesting discussion.

"Sastras declare that energy itself comes from the soul (brahman). It seems appropriate that there is a spectrum of energy at the boundary of material nature as energy emanates from the soul. Now if we are able to cut through that band of energy, we should be able to get through to the soul. "

A BIG BIG if! the soul cannot be touched by the material energy - as it is said, water cannot wet it, air cannot dry it, fire cannot burn and earth cannot soil it. I see where your ideas are coming from, and they are interesting ideas, but since the material energy cannot mix with jivatma that potentiality within the soul is locked away in the spiritual realm.

yeah. i agree we cant touch the soul but in theory we should be able to touch every layer covering the soul such as the pranas because they are material. if we peel off these layers, we should be able to reveal the soul - a spiritual machine to liberate the jivas in the yantra yuga ?!!

but demoniac people like myself dont have the determination to purify the intelligence. so to redeem people like me we need the spiritual machine. it purfies up to the prana by force. i am sure it has a huge market -:) unless of course, there is going to be any mass preaching of devotional service.