IndiaDivine.org

Our great nation...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

that is a sad thing and people should be educated to rise up from that level.

But compared to what our nation(USA) does to these helpless animals it pales in comparison.

Here people would hear of that or see it on TV and think "how primitive how very strange", all the while eatting a hamburger and never making the connection.

We have alot of work to do just to make a small dent towards stopping these practices.

The old rock lyric was for Tarunji who knows them all.

Well depends on what we mean by great I guess. The US is great in power and influence throughout the world , for better or worse. Great also in advancement of materialistic science. 100 years ago the Wright bros. were happy to fly in a machine a few feet above the ground.Now they are circling the Earth in the space shuttle and sending probes to Mars.

Great also in the advancment of weapons of mass destruction. Great balls of fire. Long way from slings and arrows.

Great as well in ideals and personal freedom although these personal freedoms have been misused to such and extent that we have enslaved ourselves.

What do you think Tarun?

Theist, u r on a roll. I said Go, Goswami Go; I said Go, Go Theist Go; I say Go... Theist Be Good!

ps - I don't believe their Mars probe propaganda.

They have probed Reaganomics & Reagan's rear end; that's about it.

pps - and in both places they found the same substance.