IndiaDivine.org

Cremation Economy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why let a bunch of rotting corpses lie around?

I have been pro-cremation forever. I was raised in Louisiana and it is so swampy there that originally everybody was buried above ground in vaults. These things take up a lot of space and the wealthy started making them like memorials - fancy and huge! The poor were put into vaults in the graveyard walls and when these were full the older ones would be reopened and the remains shoved to the rear and the new corpse put in and resealed!!

Then below ground grave yards developed and whenever it would flood (which is a lot - we were below sea level) you would always discover coffins popping up out of the ground.

Cremation would have solved all of these problems and left more space for to grow food, flowers etc etc. to offer to the Lord.

Corpses are nothing but empty shells - why keep them around? I got some matches around here somewhere.

Guest guest

Hi, I was wondering if you could let me know if its true that east indians are always crimated and why?? Thank you very much.

P.S its for a school