Cremation !!!!! pls help Me :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

when teh suld quites the body,

the body disintegrates and has no use.

so hindus cremate it.

zorothustrians feed it to birds.

to bury and occupy land for dead body is not a smart thing to do.

Guest guest

Due to the veil of ignorance, the soul is attached to the body. Also, the desires of sensual pleasures can be enjoyed by the soul only through the medium of a body. Thus, it is strongly attached to the body. That is why a common man tries to keep himself/herself healthy and fit. The fear of diseases and death comes from within, i.e. from the soul itself, as in the event of death, it will not be able to enjoy the pleasures of life again. Due to all the reasons, stated above, the body of the dead is cremated. This leaves no chance for the soul to reenter the body, as the soul keeps on hovering around the body for the first 10 days after death. AFter the body is cremated, the soul has to move further and get a new body according to its Sanchit Karma, which it cannot refuse.

Guest guest

"AFter the body is cremated, the soul has to move further and get a new body according to its Sanchit Karma,

which it cannot refuse."

My question: Can the soul refuse to enter a new body? What happens to the soul if it refuses to enter a new

body?