IndiaDivine.org

A question about Nobel Lauerate Dr.Chandrasekar

Rate this topic

Aryavarta

Hare Krishna !!,

Firstly, i hope this question is appropriate to this section of the forum . If not please forgive me for my posting here.

Now the real content of this post.

Does anyone here know if an atheist like Nobel Lauerate Dr.Subrahmanyam Chandrasekhar, remained an atheist even at his death or expressed something opposite to his Atheist attitude, during his last days , in relation to whats present in the Bhagwad Geeta and the ideas on time, space as per the Vedas ?.

My close friend says that Dr.Subrahmanyam Chandrasekhar expressed his suprise and lack of any 'justification' on what has been said in the Vedas, during his early years and that later during his last days, he accepted what was in the vedas about time and space and sort of shedded his atheistic attitude.

I am not sure about this - can some interested and knowledgable person in this regard, please help me with some related answers. I will surely appreciate it.

Thanks;

Guest guest

I don't know but I am sure after leaving body he was amazed that he didn't "die."Then he saw the reality and impersonal light of God.

Joy