IndiaDivine.org

PETA sent me a CD entitled "Meet your Meat" with barbaric footage portraying animal c

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am also interested in graphic representations of animal slaughter. I am an educator and it is evident that Amercian children are becoming more and more desensitized to cruelty to fellow humans, what to speak of animals. This is primarily due to the guidance of mislead caregivers who teach our children that animals have no souls.

PETA sent me a CD entitled "Meet your Meat" with barbaric footage portraying animal cruelty. It is too large a file to attach, but the CD is offered for free through their website. It is a shame that slaughterhouses are not not shown as part of a well-rounded curriculum for children concerning the origin of the American diet.

Guest guest

So if they are giving it out free I guess they want people to promote it.

Can't find the offer on their site. I don't think it's the vegetarian starter kit.

Can you provide a link?

Guess Guest

The idea is to take the cd and burn some copies and distribute them. I have one but don't yet have a CD burner.

The meat industry has been keeping this knowledge out of sight for decades. The cruelty is so shocking that any person with an ounce of human sensitivity can no longer support this practice once they become aware.

Pictures here speak more than a thousand words. Once you see cows being hosted up on a chain by one leg conveyor style on their way to having their throats slit you become aware of what your money does when you buy meat, AND commercial MILK. Devotees?