IndiaDivine.org

Srila Prabhupada himself talks about his unique position

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada himself talks about his unique position in

the following informal talk in Bhubaneshwar Jan.28'77:

"Now I'll say from my practical life...It is not pride. Actually everyone knows that my Guru Maharaja had thousands of disciples. So out of thousands disciples, practically I am a little successful. That everyone knows. Why? Because I firmly believed in the words of my guru. That's all."

"There may be many other Godbrothers, maybe very learned and very advanced, whatever it may be, favored and...Everyone claims that 'I am the most favorite.' And practical point of view...So I think sometimes that 'Why this wonderful thing has happened to me?' So I search out. I search out only that I cent percent believed in the words of my spiritual master. That is all, nothing else. Guru mukha-padma vakya, cittete koriya aikya, ara na koriho mane asa. Don't think of any nonsense. Simply execute what your guru has said. That is success....

And the child decides it that 'Whatever my parents says, that's all I shall do. I shall do nothing', then he's safe. Then he's safe. And as soon as he manufactures - finished. So don't do this. This is the secret of spiritual success."