IndiaDivine.org

a thread lost/deleted?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

there was a thread by the title 'religions'

where did it go?

did any one else notice its disappearance?

if so, i wonder why it vanished.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

No, Madhav, there has not been a thread named religions, deleated.

You may be thinking of the thread "Christians Turning To Islam", (which is already on the second page), by Govindaram, dated 08/04/03. It has a post in it called "Different religions for different moods".

If the ratio of critical words like "Muslim", "terror*", and "hate" compared to the total number of words exceeds a specified percentage then threads are automatically placed in the Recycle Bin. It's like a Bill Gates peacenik thing in the new XP server software line.

Guest guest

ghari prabhu,

i think you are joking, but not sure.

any way, my point is that whnether one loves asuras or asuric ideology is up to his nature and enlightenment, but he/she must fight asura and adhamis. arjun loved drona and bhishma, but he fought and killed them.

krishna also has said in mahabharat that good people like yourself need to get angry on bad guys and bad ideologies.

most people get angry on someone or something that they have correct reason to hate. only a few may have rare telant of showing love and getting angry also on the subject. muslims however have no heart or sense to appreciate such good qualities. so such effot does not yield result.

what i say in my posts is the truth as i know.

the readers respond according to their knowledge, ignorance, and right or wrong attitude towards the enemy or me.

only the one who wants to commit suicide (wants to get killed by asuras) need to not worry about the asuras.

these asura problem in india or the world cannot be solved by supporting them - saying they are good guys and their ideology is same as bhagavatam. if any one thinks such a lie buys security from the terrorists (or that they will come to become KC), they are dead wrong.

HKs are kafirs to islam that they would want to convert or kill one day if they get a situation to do so. our effort should be to defeat all their efforts, and ultimately remove the barbaric ideology.

my concerns are for bharat and for the vedic people (HK's included.)

now you may say HK's don't care for any land (not quite right. they care for yatra dhamas.)

they care for spiritual world only.

and i say they should. here is why:

this world is a prison house - where all souls are crooks.

but HK's are the guides in this prison who intend to give others freedom. in order to do their job well, they need law and order in the prison. this law and order cannot come without the help of trained kshatriyas. among other things (panchaitani mahaabaho kaaranani...)HK's need secure place to practice and preach KC. this land is bharat. it has to be kept for the vedic people because it is the cradle of the vedic culture (vaishnavism included).

the greatest threat to world peace, per US think tank, is islam. bharat does not need invaded islam.

then it woudld be good for HK's, the vedic people, and all.

would you agree?

jai sri krishna!