IndiaDivine.org

NON BELIVERS & CONTRACDICTIONISTS !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am the original writer of VEGETERIAN - KARMA & FOODS...

After reading the views and comments i am leaving you all with this:

Quoting from Websites or part Quoting SMRITI's or VEDAS, SHASTRA's or PURAAN's does not form basis that what the website contains is the original text or orginal meaning.

I put up the material as a guide for people to decide right and wrong between themselves not to come here and quote me references and try to find faults in something that makes either logical as well as DHARMIC sense.

Putting all scriptures aside......what does logic of a human brain say......one that will think with a pure mind and heart will find the answers without reading any scriptures or VEDAS as ATMA (SOUL)dwara hi insaan ko param gyan prapt hota jiske sahare insaan dharamic aur sansaarik gun aur gyan prapt karta hai.

On the basis of teeth is what decides what one eats then why don't all eat pet dogs, cats, pet gold fish and what the heck humans. Well it seems the writer of these does not have a whole lot of self respect thus how would he have respect for others views or above all any views either be right or wrong.

For those that have defended my article thanks for all your efforts.....but let me say...what is right will always be right and cannot be changed....an educated will be able to make the difference of that themselves. Jo Satya hai usko raksha ki zaroorat nahi kuin satya ki raksha swyam Bhagwaan karta hai....

Aap sab ko JAI SHREE KRISHNA

Pandit PRANEEL DATT SHARMA

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Orginally from: VUCI ROAD NAUSORI FIJI ISLANDS..

Om Shaanti Shaanti Shaanti.