IndiaDivine.org

Please help me....I need your spiritual Advice...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a religious woman...but I won't disclose the community I am in. I just happen to surf the internet today and I found this site which has lots of spiritual minded persons and I thought you could help me...

I am in doom...

I met two wonderful persons a year ago. I met the first a month before the other...

Now the first man or let me call him Mr S is a very religious man...He is a slow type and very sure of his every decision..the second man or let me call him Mr N is very vocal..after 2 days of meeting him...he told me he loves me..

This is the story...at first I don't Love Mr S that much...I was just challenge of his character....but later on..i realized that I was falling in love to him truly...

This Mr N is very persistent and I was confused by my feelings to him and Mr S...until I decided to get serious with Mr S...but just finding the right time to tell Mr N about my real feelings..

But still my mind is still confused..and one of my friend told me to check whether Mr N is serious about me if I will put him on the Test. And I lied...I told Mr N..that I was raped and if he is still ready to accept me...and then he obviously changed his mind..I don't feel he wanted me..and becsue I was guilty I confess to him that what I did was just a test and it's all lies..and

He was really mad..And guys..I am feeling very bad..I am very bad person..I ruined his trust to me and his friendship..

I don't think he will ever forgive me! Should I let it be? Or ask forgiveness to Mr N even it is still blurred...

Mr S didn't know what's happening..do I need to tell him the truth or wait till everything's ok and tell him?

HELP!

I just had to reply to your post.

The man who rejected you because he thought you were raped is the one at fault here, not you. At most you were less than perfect, but things are different in your country, so how is one to tell if a man is sincere or not when they don't know him very long? Therefore I can understand why you gave him this test. Im my humble opinion, the real reason that man became angry is because you caught him in his lie. He was dishonest in his love for you, and when you put it to the test, it revealed his dishonesty.

I could write much on this (general) topic but am not up to it tonight. I just couldn't pass by your sincere request for help and the anxiety I could feel from your words.

I also see you may need some self confidence or help in areas of emotional or psychological independence, as until you become stronger in your mind, such men will keep finding their way to your doorstep. But maybe you are young. In any case, don't blame yourself. He should have loved you for who you are, and not for your body.

By the way, for future reference, any man who tells you they love you in only two days, is lying. How can he love you? He doesn't even know you! Remember that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

YS,

Prtha dd