IndiaDivine.org

Can Krishna be ANGRY with me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can krishna be angry with me?

I ask this because I chanted, even though I feel peaceful, calm, elevated and all the other positive things, after each chant I some how drop my mala and it falls into pieces.

I had 108 plastic beads because I was not able to get Tulasi ones. Then, after chanting they suddenly got into very confusing knots and i tried to free it to chant even more and the mala broke down and they completely fell on the floor.

Then I fixed it , it happened again after some time, then I said "Forget this" and got a Tulasi Mala. After 12 rounds, I had to go to a driving class, So I tried to wear it on my neck. So, when I put it on suddenly i broke it unconsciously.

I consider this a bad omen, may be bad karma(?)or may be krishna is angry with me(?) how do I clear my karma/conscience for some positive progress into the spiritual life?

Please feel free to help me, any response would be better than no response at all.

Krsna will only be disappointed if you give up chanting because of your feelings. The yuga dharma is Hari Nama Sankirtan. There is no question about it - Krsna definitely wants you to chant. It is your mind and conditioning that are telling you to stop - keep focusing on Krsna Nama and eventually things will improve. As far as the mala goes - it is very nice to keep count and make a vow to chant a certain amount - but on the other hand, counting is maya - or another meaning to the word maya is that which can be measured or counted. Even without a mala certainly one can chant. The main thing is to chant will full attention and to cry out to Krsna to help you to focus on His name.

Your servant,

Audarya-lila dasa

"but on the other hand, counting is maya"

i appreciated so much when you have put the focus on chanting with attention, but that counting is maya is wrong

when we are not in a state of advancement when every practice comes out spontaneously, we have to follow a method.. and in every religion there's a required minimum number of prayers and practices assigned to the practitioners to advance in spiritual consciousness

in the practical life you will not accept a medical doctor or a building engineer grown up without a system, practice, school, masters etc.

so please, do not suggest things out of any tradition, school and logic