IndiaDivine.org

Brahmaloka is sirius star system?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I heard that many cultures believe that life comes out the sirius star system. I also read that sirius star system has its revolutions that represent DNA structure. It is also the brightest system in our Galaxy.

The Sirius is said to be the home of the creator , this is believed to be true by an African culture that lives on mountains.

To be precise about that location, I read about the sirius star system here, on a post called "I found sambhala" So could it be that Sirius star system is where Brahma loka is? just curious..

Well I know nothing of how the universe is laid out. I do accept that life was brought to Earth.

Just a thought but what if the same beings who brought life to this Earth also dropped it off on other planets before this one. And then of course, others after Earth. Kind of like a chain of life-seed sowers planting a garden that eventually links back to Brahmaloka?

That could account for the African religion you spoke of being correct in that life was brought here by some 'interplanetary travelers', but maybe not straight from Brahmloka.

I don't know for sure, just speculating out loud.

I'll check the site when I am not so sleepy.

Hare Krsna

May be there is some connection. But, just because Sirius and its companion make double helical structure when they revolve around each other and human DNA also has similar structure, we cannot claim that there is some relation between Sirius star system and Earth. It is just that the stars in the Sirius star system are so positioned and their masses are such that the pattern generated due to the revolution is like that of human DNA. It is not surprising if such pattern is found in other star systems also.