IndiaDivine.org

Python Swallows Woman…

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Python Swallows Woman's Body Up to Waist

RANGAMATI, Bangladesh (AP) - Villagers searching for a missing woman found her body swallowed headfirst up to the waist by a 10-foot-long python, police said Friday.

Basanti Tripura, 38, was collecting wood in a forest when the python attacked her Tuesday in Rangamati district, police said.

The snake crushed the woman in its coils and had swallowed half her body before villagers discovered her. They retrieved the body after killing the snake with iron rods and sticks, the police official said.

Rangamati is a region of forests and rugged hills 135 miles southeast of the nation's capital Dhaka.

Thats why they said , chant and be happy. No one can save you if krishna wants you 'killed' and no one can kill you if krishna wants you 'saved'.We are just puppets in His hand.

I hate snakes, i would hate to be eaten up head 1st......scary, did you think how scared the woman was? this big thing with no legs....swallowing you????come on...there is a factor of fear always associated with snakes and reptiles...i was just commenting that its a tragedy for a peson to die that way....