IndiaDivine.org

Hi people

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am very impressed with your site, so I sent a person who wanted to learn about Hare krishna philosphy to here. I hope you make that person feel welcome. well, I sort of know that you will. I hope you will answer his basic questions about hare krishna philosophy with out converting him /images/graemlins/wink.gif . He is a buddhist like he says ... so. please don't think its a prank if some one starts asking basic level questions pretty soon.

-lover soul-

If I had such mystic yogic powers to convert someone with my mere words, YOU'D be a Hare Krishna devotee merely by posting here. LOL Ok, just kidding. :-) We can't convernt anyone. Only their heart can do that.

Actually, I never really believed in converting, tho I do believe some people may add on to what they all ready believe. But you may not even like that.

Anyway, not to worry. While I can't speak for anyone but myself, my bet is, everyone will be very respectful and your friend will be fine. And people come here to ask questions all the time, so we're use to it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif