IndiaDivine.org

HAVING UNDESIRABLE THOUGHTS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I FIND THAT I AM HAVING UNDESIRABLE THOUGHTS ABOUT OTHERS AND ALSO MYSELF WHICH ARE JUST TOO QUICK FOR ME TO ELIMINATE AT TIMES.I DELIBERATELY DON'T PRODUCE SUCH THOUGHTS IN MY MIND.

WILL SUCH THOUGHTS AFFECT THE PERSONS ABOUT WHOM I HAVE SUCH UNDESIRABLE THOUGHTS?

ALSO,AM I CREATING BAD KARMA BY HAVING SUCH UNDESIRABLE THOUGHTS,EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT INTENTIONAL?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

in this world and in kali yuga the mind is definitely out of control.. so there's not big offences if we do not express them speaking with others o putting in practice..

if we are not liberated we are 24 hours on 24 creating huge quantities of bad karma for us and disturbance for others.. the only hope to quit this "software" is to chant hare krishna

http://srimadbhagavatam.com/1/18/7

purport: The age of Kali is called the fallen age. In this fallen age, because the living beings are in an awkward position, the Supreme Lord has given some special facilities to them. So by the will of the Lord, a living being does not become a victim of a sinful act until the act is actually performed. In other ages, simply by thinking of performing a sinful act, one used to become a victim of the act. On the contrary, a living being in this age is awarded with the results of pious acts simply by thinking of them.