IndiaDivine.org

Mohammad?

Rate this topic

Priitaa

Haribol prabhus,

Does anyone have a pic of Mohammad? I need one for a web page. You know, one that shows the connection between Jesus and Krishna, Mohammad and Krishna, etc. And PLEASE all those who disagree or want to turn this into a debate, that is NOT what I am starting this thread for. I'm just trying to show some unity on my site, and after a net search could not find a picture on my own.

WOW How odd. Well, live and learn.

I wonder if they do this from a point of impersonalism, or because they don't want him worshipped but God? Tho Vaisnavas understand the guru is to be worshipped, but thats another topic. Am just wondering what their belief is on this. I know the Amish do not sew faces on their chlidrens dolls for some religious reason.

• 2 weeks later...

when mohammed conquered arabia vedic offshoots and diety

worship was the norm among the populace,the Kaaba was a

vedic temple,diety worship was part of the religion of the people he wanted to conquer,therefore dieties and worship

of images of saints,gurus,gods,were to be eliminated.

the bottom 8 links

http://www.swordoftruth.com/swordoftruth/archives/byauthor/aditichaturvedi/articles.html

Those are very interesting sites! I know from the little research I have done that originally all religions have their roots in Veda or Krishna consciousness, but it has been so long ago, and so deeply burried, that many people think we are stretching it at best when we say such things, what to speak of show some facts. Though enough facts and they will accept. Thanks.