IndiaDivine.org

Need Web Page Link Advice

Rate this topic

ancient_paztriot

Hare Krsna. I have a good one here.

I am using GoLive CS on a Mac. But my question should be relevant across both platforms.

There are those of us familiar with OPENING A PAGE IN A NEW WINDOW - even assigning the page size. We can also link to anchors on the SAME PAGE AND MAKE THE PAGE JUMP TO AN ASSIGNED PLACE IN THE WINDOW.

But can you link to open a new page to the anchor in the middle of the page? (Of coarse, the window opens with the page in the middle).

But can you link to open a new page to the anchor in the middle of the page? (Of coarse, the window opens with the page in the middle).

As I understand, perhaps you have two pages A and B. There is a link in A. This link is to an anchor in B. That anchor is in the middle of B. When the link in A is clicked, then B should open so that the anchor is visible and the page is in the middle. Is this correct?

I'll try it in a few.

There's a "whip" I usually drag to the destination anchor or page to open… and link it that way graphically So Fast!. But it won't do what I asked here. And it's not in the manuals.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try in a little bit after I finnish practicing.

This looks like HTML code advice.

Uh, don't want to go there… yet. But I can try and manually assign the address within GoLIveCS… Looking for a solution using the Adobe GoLive program.

Anyway, I can look to assign a link path as you suggest in your code examples. Post progress later I think.