IndiaDivine.org

Clouds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I would like to share something with you,

Today I was sitting next to the drivers seat in my car, looking into the sky. I saw clouds that were being moved by the wind. It looked as if the clouds were trying to stop the wind with all the puffs and other types of methods, but that was not possible. They were moved, replaced by new clouds in their place, then those new clouds were replaced by new clouds then those were replaced with new ones. It was sad.

Then I realised that we too are like that, we too are going to be replaced with a whole new entire generation of individuals, who will be replaced again and we cannot stop it. In that brief period of time, we fight , we quarrel, we try to improve our lifestyle, our thoughts, our economic status, this and that.

I want to ask why! . Does it matter? Aren't we all going to die? Why does it matter if we are christian, hindu, muslim or atheist/agnostic? does it matter? How do we know reincarnation is truly going to happen? No matter what we think, we are subject to eternal time. I mean , I am not saying that what we think today is wrong, but I am finding all of these things as meaningless differences that make us quarrel, hate and create more differences, in this short transitional period which we call "Life time".

What truly IS, will BE there, no matter what we think, it will kill us like time and it will drive our life in a direction no matter what we want. Is this wrong? Please tell me.

And this truth can be known as fact when we experience our true identity which is actually beyond space and time.

This body I know now will drop dead when I leave it, but I, the real me will continue. I have only passing concern with this bodily form and the year 2004, just as you perceive.

These answers and the method to know them as fact are revealed by God in the treatise known as the Song of God, the Bhagavad-gita.

Can you imagine living, knowing beyond any doubt that you will always exist? It is possible - no anxieties at all. Religion has many perks and this has to be right up there near the top.

But to know who we really are we need to be who we really are. That takes some time because we are filled with all sorts of bogus ideas and desires and habits like robots. But it can happen. It is the only thing worth striving for in this temporary world crushed in time and space.