IndiaDivine.org

Software to uncover your hidden past life memories.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://www.astralware.com/main.html

Testimonials

For a long time, I was very curious about discovering my past lives. I had some issues going on in this life that I was sure stemmed from Karma. I purchased the program and easily became relaxed and able to utilize the program and become entranced. I actually wept as I saw the old places and remembered them. I even wept over wondering where someone I loved had been killed. I was not a King or Queen or a mighty warrior - what I was, was a logger in the Northeastern Canadian area. I lived in a log house out in the middle of a highly wooded area. My life was not long lived and I have so much knowledge now as to why I have an obsession to be accepted. I never learned to forgive myself. I thank you so much!

Blessings,

Christine

Tarot By Christine

http://community.webtv.net/CSRamm/TarotByChristine

I thoroughly enjoyed this process - the meditation was refreshing and I was deeply under, in spite of noise from my little one's playing (I broke the rules, but it worked anyway!) Your soothing words moved at a perfect pace and the meditation went beautifully. I regressed quite easily (I might mention that I was anticipating your words and getting ahead!) into a life in Egypt as a young boy who was torn from his family to work as a message-runner for a minor ruler. I have had glimpses of a few past lives before, but never this one - and it had me sobbing. I'm still shaken, but delighted and relieved to discover some of the source of my obsession with going to Egypt before I die! I also recognized my cat in this life as one of my one closest companion during that time. No wonder I can't stand the thought of losing her! Even if one does not believe in reincarnation or past-lives, this process is akin to a hypnotherapy session and sure to elicit healing imagery that can help one to release deeply buried emotions, anxieties and fears. Thank you for offering this, it is truly a wonderful program and I know I will use it again and again.

Many Blessings,

Danielle Astrid Ricard, Astrologer

http://www.mooncatsastrology.com

I admit, I was very skeptical of past lives and of anything of this nature. After my first regression, I came back with some of the most bizarre memories imaginable. While I don't know where the memories came from, I clearly remembered living just outside of London during the turn of the 19th century. Apparently, I worked for a newspaper, had two children (whom I loved deeply), and a wife. It was bizarre. I never expected such memories.

Josh in Kentucky

I used the software and found myself listening to Jesus near Nazareth. He said, and the words were very clear, "I cannot tell you HOW to love God now, but be sure to take birth in Bengal in fifteen hundred years. There you will meet your answer". I can't wait for the next session when I hope to go back to 1500AD Bengal.

How can anyone find out about the past lives by using a software? It sounds ridiculous to me. Everything becomes a commercial activity in the Western countries. Until recently, they strongly refused to believe in rebirth and now when they started to believe in it, softwares are flooding market to 'know' one's past lives. Is it that easy? Only true saints can tell about our past lives and no other can do it. We do not have that vision, which comes after severe austerities (Sadhana).

Shirdi Sai Baba told a devotee his past 75 births and 7 births of another devotee. While walking a slushy wooded area, when he saw a frog caught hold by a snake, he addressed both of them by human names. When the perplexed devotees asked him about it, he sat there and told the entire story of the past lives of those two souls, where one had stolen the land of the other and both of them continued their fight in the subsequent birth. At last, their Tapasi Guna became so prominent that they took birth as snake and a frog and continued their hatred towards each other. Saibaba did not 'use' any software to tell all these events.