IndiaDivine.org

what do I do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I feel that I am the most horrible person in the world. I do feel that all the people around me are very nice and good hearted. I also feel that I have all the bad qualities in me. What do I do?

Guest guest

Good attitude. Now cry and pray for help. It may take awhile. Keep at it until a definite clear response is received from within. Don't allow temporary changes to distract you. Be totally honest and direct in your prayers. Remember, "it's always darkest just before the dawn".

Do you read the "Bhagavad-gita As It Is"? That describes a process to develop divine qualities, and it works.

Even prostitutes have become saints by following that path of love of God. Real saints. Nothing is over 'til it's over. The process works. Try it, you'll like it. Don't know how you came to this place, but you're now definitely in the right place to transform the dust on the outside into the diamond on the inside.

Don't feel miserable. Be happy. Or please share with some one about the thing that is making you miserable. Don't feel bad, everything can be fixed. As for the praying, the idea of religion is to give you bliss. You will not get bliss if you are miserable. So try to change whatever that is making you miserable. Do something nice for yourself or for someone. Cheer yourself up, life is not such a bad thing. This life has been given to you so that you can be happy. Try to be happy, if not for yourself then for God. Engage yourself in activities or try to solve the problem in a peaceful way, but don't continue feeling miserable like the guest here suggests because it will not help. Get out of that sad mood and start being happy.