IndiaDivine.org

Right Path

Rate this topic

m7590

Hare Krishna,

I am confused over a couple of spiritual things.

1) I believe in all gods but I believe my supreme master is Lord Rama. I am also said that Rama and Vishnu are the other Avatar or born out of Krishna. How true is that? And if it is true then why are they called demi-gods.

2) If it is true that Rama and Vishnu are the avatar of Krishna then what difference does it really make if we believe in Rama or Vishnu.

3) Where does Srimad Bhagvat Gita acknowledge Ramayana or Vishnu Puran , If it doesn’t why not ? and if it does what does it say about them.

Hari Bol

Abhay

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Abhay,

I am confused over a couple of spiritual things.

1) I believe in all gods but I believe my supreme master is Lord Rama. I am also said that Rama and Vishnu are the other Avatar or born out of Krishna. How true is that? And if it is true then why are they called demi-gods.

> Rama and Vishhu are not called demi-gods. God is one, Lord Rama, Vishnu are expansions of Krsna. Demi-gods are Ganesha, Indra, Durga, Laxmi, Saraswati etc. like this there are millions of Demi-gods or Devi/Devatas. They are representatives of the Lord, but not the Lord. They should be respected, just like when a cop comes to your house you respect him not because he is the Government, but because he is the representative of the Govt.

2) If it is true that Rama and Vishnu are the avatar of Krishna then what difference does it really make if we believe in Rama or Vishnu.

> No difference, If you heart has been stolen by Lord Ramacandra than very nice, continue chanting Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. You are praying to Lord Rama also in this Mantra.

3) Where does Srimad Bhagvat Gita acknowledge Ramayana or Vishnu Puran , If it doesn’t why not ? and if it does what does it say about them.

Ramayana speaks about all the pastimes of Lord Ramacandra and Srimad Bhagavatam also speaks about the pastimes of Lord Ramacandra there fore S.Bhagavatam does acknowledge Ramayana.

Srimad Bhagavatam is also called Bhagavat Purana or Vishnu Purana.

Hope this meets you well.

Hare Krsna.

Hari Bol

Abhay