IndiaDivine.org

I don't understand this at all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No offense, but I am not sure why people are interested in this strange, eastern religion. There is nothing but disease, poverty and filth in eastern and african countries, nothing good can ever come out of it. So why make an exception when it comes to religion alone? I am very puzzled and I need an explanation, otherwise you're not going to earn my respect.

Thanks in advance.

Our desire is to learn to give respect to others without expecting any in return. We do want you to join us in learning how to respect God in all others as we are trying to learn. For only then can any of us be happy.

Lord Jesus Christ asked his new disciples to be mindful that He himself had no place to lay His head before they choose to follow Him.

Please below, read from some of the books and you will see the value.

Guest guest

Your question is very genuine.

I can give you an example, if gold is mixed with any kind of durt or filty thing, it does not loose its value. Similarly, the Land we call India today, is very fertile for Spiritual realization. The vedic scriputres have been in existence for time immemorial. Materially India is not doing very good, like you mentioned, poverty, diseases etc. but that does not affect the spiritual values of the place.

Like every dog has its day, the land that we call India today is going through bad times materially. Just a few hundred years ago, the british and others wanted to come to what we call India today, because it was very rich. Columbus wanted to go to India, took the wrong turn and landed in America. Why did he want to go to India, Riches!. So we cannot always weigh Spirituality with the material standard of living. If we did than it meant that the US or other well to do countries in the world were the best for Spiritual life, but you see the statistics and practially who is interested in learning about God, soul, death? The children are totally off track and so many broken families etc.

Hope this meets you well.

Hare Krsna